I finally chose my 14 items for the 14 days of dressing in 14 item capsule wardrobe challenge. The weather is finally warming up, but I know how unpredictable it is. Since this is the weird could be spring, could be winter time of year I am not including winter necessaries—like coat, mittens, hats. My vintage Eddie Bauer hat is a year round staple. I can wear it in snowy weather and warmer weather alike. Even though it’s included in these photos, I’m not counting it as one of my 14 pieces.
My 14 piece capsule wardrobe:
1. Short sleeve, bird patterned, Peter Pan collar shirt. Thrifted.
2. Old JCrew tissue long sleeve tea in peachy pink.
3. Pink long sleeve boho shirt with woven design at neckline. Thrifted.
4. Beige short sleeved tunic t-shirt. Bought at a local shop several years ago.
5. Feminine lavender tunic top with sheer panel in back. Thrifted.
1. Grey skinny jeans from American Eagle. Clothing swap.
2. J Peterman 1930s-40s style linen overalls. Gifted long ago.
1. J Crew pink ballet wrap 3/4 sleeve cardigan. Thrifted.
2.Beige cowl neck boho sweater. Clothing swap.
3. Navy with pink and green flecks l.s. sweater. Thrifted.
4. Free People long wool beige duster. Thrifted long ago.
1. Brown with pink flowers silk scarf. Birthday gift from ten years ago.
2. Hoop earrings from Atonement Design (gifted by maker).
3. Brown ankle boots. I will swap these out with my red Hunter rain boots depending on the weather.
Are you joining me in this challenge? Remember to tag your Instagram posts with #14springcapsule
If you need tips for creating your own spring capsule wardrobe for this challenge (or in general) feel free to send me a message. I had my own system for choosing pieces. I’ll try to share that in my next post.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies