What type of information we collect
We receive, collect, and store any information you enter on our website, or provide us in any other way. Personal Data may include:
1. Email address
2. First and Last names
3. Any personal information you choose to share in a comment.
4. Links to a site you share.
What information is collected automatically.
Email address, First name, and Last name.
We may use this information to:
1. Provide Products and Services, including sending a newsletter.
3. Advertising: We may share products or services, such as information on where to buy recently published books.
Why we collect such personal information
We collect such Non-personal and Personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services.
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you, in which case you will have the opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share your information in the following way:
1. With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. For example: We may use Service Providers to provide IT services. These Service Providers may have access to your personal data in order to provide their services.
www.caitlingemmell.com does not use Google Analytics at this time.
Links to Other Websites
Choices and Individual Rights:
You have the right to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data. You may:
1. unsubscribe from our email list by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email we may send.
2.Opt out of cookies, or set your computer to accept all cookies.
3. Access and receive a copy of your Personal Data, and/or request the deletion of your Personal Data.
Transfer of Data
This website is operated in the United States of America. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the USA. By using this site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the USA. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the USA may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as those within the European Union. Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data to the USA.
All Wix.com sites have been enabled for HTTPS. We use measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification.
We will not ask for sensitive data such as social security or national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, health data, etc. Please do not send us ant kind of sensitive data as to do so means you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
For European Union residents, if you feel that our processing of your personal data infringes on data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state where you reside, your place of work or the location of the alleged infringement. If you are located outside of the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
Changes to the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use this page after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us at email@example.com
All content and products provided on or via this website (www.caitlingemmell.com) belong to me, Caitlin Gemmell. Images, written content or other material on this website may not be used, disseminated, ore reproduced by any means without permission from Caitlin Gemmell, owner of www.caitlingemmell.com.